Nature’s Health Market Terms and Conditions of Use and Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng website (the “Site”). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Dobizness.Com. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our”, “NHM” all refer to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng.
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Use of the Site
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content.
You shall not use a false title, false gender, false name, false telephone number, false address and location, false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions and or make false submissions of any sort in any manner whatsoever. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive a) emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties, and b) emails asking you to review Nature’s Health Market and your purchase and c) promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Nature’s Health Market and or our registered vendors and service providers. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each email. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service email.
Information Available on Website
You accept that the information contained in this website is provided as is, where is, is intended for information purposes only and that it is subject to change without notice. Although we take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of information and we believe the information to be reliable when posted, it should not be relied upon and it does not in any way constitute a representation or a warranty or a guarantee.
Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
We make no representations as to the merchantability of any products and services listed on our website, and we hereby disclaim all representations, warranties and guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the merchantability and/or fitness of the products, services and information listed on our website for any particular purpose. We shall not be held responsible or made liable for any failures, damages, harm or injuries which may arise as a result of any error, representations, products, services, omissions, interruptions, deletions, delays in operation, efficacies or transmission, computer virus, communication failure and defects in the products, services, information, content, materials, software or other services included on or otherwise made available through our Website. We understand that certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitation of certain damages, these disclaimers may therefore not apply where these laws are applicable.
Accessibility of Website
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however we make no representation, warranty or guarantee of that nature and reserves the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or system issues and failures and may also be due to outside factors beyond our control.
Links and Thirds Party Websites
We may include links to third party websites at any time. However, the existence of a link to another website should not be considered as an affiliation or a partnership with a third party or viewed as an endorsement of a particular website, products, services or information unless explicitly stated otherwise.
In the event the user follows a link to another website, he or she does so at his or her own risk. We accept no responsibility for any content, including, but not limited to, information, products and services, available on third party websites. Creating a link to this website is strictly forbidden without our prior written consent. Furthermore, we reserve the right to revoke our consent without notice or justification.
Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such materials and contents.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time.
The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions of Use or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions of Use. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of Nature’s Health Market and or Dobizness.Com in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site forthwith.
If any portion of these terms or conditions is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Use and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by us.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use to any third party.
Nature’s Health Market Terms and Conditions of Sale
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification prior to making a purchase. These Terms and Conditions of Sale fully govern the sale of goods and services purchased on this Site. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Formation of Contract
Both parties agree that browsing the website and gathering information regarding the services provided by the seller does not constitute an offer to sell, but merely an invitation to treat. The parties accept that an offer is only made once you have selected the item you intend to purchase, chosen your preferred payment method, proceeded to the checkout and completed the checkout process.
Both parties agree that the acceptance of the offer is not made when the seller contacts you by phone or by email to confirm that the order has been placed online. Your offer is only accepted when we dispatch the product to you and inform you either by email or by phone of the dispatch of your ordered product. Before your order is confirmed, you may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
Acceptance of Electronic Documents
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Payment and Pricing
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit/debit card charged. In the event that we are unable to provide the services, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the products.
Use of Voucher Codes
Our Site accepts the use of voucher codes for orders placed online. The marketing voucher codes which are accepted on our Site entitle you at the time of ordering a product to a saving on the order being placed on our Site. Vouchers may also be issued to customers in exchange for advance payments made to us via transfer to our bank accounts for products intended to be purchased on the Site. Our voucher codes may not be exchanged for cash. With the exception of vouchers issued in accordance with our refunds policy and vouchers issued in exchange for advance payments, we reserve the right to cancel or withdraw our voucher codes at any time.
Liability of Parties on the Nature’s Health Market Marketplace
We operate a marketplace which is open for third-parties to sell their products on our website. None of the products listed on the Nature’s Health Market Marketplace are owned or sold by us, neither are we involved in the actual sale transaction between the buyers and sellers on the Nature’s Health Market Marketplace. The buyer and seller agree that we would be held free from any liability in contract, pre-contract or other representations in tort, for all transactions conducted on the Nature’s Health Market Marketplace.
This Site is only for delivery of products, services and information to customers within Nigeria. We make every effort to deliver goods and services within the estimated timescales set out on our Site; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and to the operation issues of delivery partners and agents. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales where they did not occur due to our fault or negligence. You agree not to hold the seller liable for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms and Conditions of Sale if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our Return Policy is as contained in the document titled Return Policy on our Site.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents and/or employees, as the case may be, free from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions of Sale will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Nigeria in English and governed by Nigeria law pursuant to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act Cap A18 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004, as amended, replaced or re-enacted from time to time. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in Nigeria and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
If any portion of these Terms or Conditions of Sale is held by any court or tribunal to be invalid or unenforceable, either in whole or in part, then that part shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions of Sale and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other section listed in this document.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Assigning or sub-contracting any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party is prohibited unless agreed upon in writing by the seller.
We reserve the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to any third party.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you have any complaints with respect to the infringement of your copyright, kindly write to the following address: Nature’s Health Market, Email address: ipr(at)natureshealthmarket.com.ng, 15/17 Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State, clearly stating Who? Where?. Where you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by email to ipr(at)natureshealthmarket.com.ng. We expeditiously respond to all concerns regarding copyright infringements. We request that you provide the following information along with your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work for the purposes of the complaint.
- A proper description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the location of the infringing material on our Website.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement made by the complaining party that he has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
- A statement deposed to under oath, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Nature’s Health Market that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Use of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” or misleading in any way.
- Is transgender, gay, lesbian, homosexual or LGBT inclined in any way, or any manner whatsoever.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;(l) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Nature’s Health Market, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria or of any other Country or Countries, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs, domain registrars, web hosting companies, web security companies, other internet, online, digital and or ecommerce services providers or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Nature’s Health Market reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng website, or any other systems or networks connected to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website or to any Nature’s Health Market’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Nature’s Health Market website or any network connected to the Nature’s Health Market website nor breach the security or authentication measures on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng website or any network connected to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website, or any other customer of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng, including any NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website or Nature’s Health Market’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects and at all times.
- You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products, items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not lift (i.e. copy and paste) images of products you want to sell on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng from other websites. Images to be used must be original images and not stolen images or content posted on another site. And in the event that you violate this term, you hereby indemnify Nature’s Health Market of any third party claim thereon.
- You understand that Nature’s Health Market has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng. In no event shall Nature’s Health Market assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of products, services, information, content and/or appearance of content on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights, licenses, approvals, permits, certifications, authorities in and to all Content you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any fake, false, untrue, misrepresentative, libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information, product, service, details, etc..
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of vendors and or advertisers found on or through NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such vendor or advertiser. Nature’s Health Market shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such vendors or advertisers on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users, fraudulent persons, criminals, internet fraudsters, or “hackers” or “data miners”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others (including unauthorized users, fraudulent persons, criminals, internet fraudsters, or “hackers” or “data miners”) to obtain personal information about you due to your use of NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you or use it otherwise. Nature’s Health Market does not approve of such unauthorized access and uses but by using the NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng Website you acknowledge that NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng is a public marketplace where anyone, anywhere and at any time can enter and some of these persons and or entities may be of questionable character and you agree that Nature’s Health Market will not be responsible for any unauthorized third parties obtaining any personal information about you and will also not be responsible for any third parties use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng. Carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng.
Nature’s Health Market shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group(s) of People, intentionally or unintentionally in hacking, data mining, unauthorized access, and DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Advertisements and Information
Users also understand and accept that Nature’s Health Market is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, misrepresentations, commissions or omissions in the products, services and information provided on the Site by Vendors and Users. At the same time, Users understand and accept that Nature’s Health Market is absolved from any liability for the advertisements and information posted on the site or through the services offered by the site as well as for the goods, products, services and information provided by the Vendors of these advertising messages. Exclusively, Site Users agree to waive Nature’s Health Market liability for any judicial or extrajudicial action arising from the use of the site correctly, incorrectly, fraudulently or otherwise. For cases of force majeure, Nature’s Health Market and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, subsidiaries and representatives as well as affiliates and Partners, is totally relieved of any liability. Major force cases include, but are not limited to, operating errors and failures of Nature’s Health Market technical equipment, Nature’s Health Market website, Nature’s Health Market marketplace, lack of Internet connection, lack of phone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to Site systems, operating errors, etc.. Users agree to protect and ensure Nature’s Health Market and / or its operators, directors, employees, branches, affiliates, Partners, subsidiaries and representatives free from and against any claims, claims, actions, damages, losses, damages, costs (including, without limitations, fees of lawyers), expenses, judgments, decisions, fines, regularizations or other obligations resulting or related to any other action of Users in connection with the use of the site or the products, services and information provided through it.