Nature’s Health Market Return Policy
All products must be returned within 5 days failing which the policy lapses.
To effect a product return, follow the outlined procedure below.
STEP 1: Send a Complaint
Also include pictures of the product that was delivered to return(at)natureshealthmarket.com.ng as a means of evidence.
STEP 2: Return after Authorization
Once your claim is validated, we will provide information on the most suitable means of getting the item from you.
STEP 3: Track Return Status
We will send you a return waybill number, this will enable you to track the status of your return.
STEP 4: Get Resolution
Once the item has been received by the seller, we will ensure you get a resolution (A replacement, exchange or refund).
What if I complain after the 5 days return time frame has elapsed?
For product complaints outside 5 days in relation to defective items, you may:
- Visit a service center to obtain warranty. If a service center is not in your location, you have to contact Nature’s Health Market HQ.
- Contact the seller of the product who will be in a better position to provide a resolution.
- Contact us so we can assist in getting a resolution from the seller.
Please note: You will be responsible for the shipping cost and cost of repairs of any equipment or appliance (where the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty). Nature’s Health Market will not replace or issue refund for items that fall into this category.
Items not eligible for Returns
- Products that have been altered from their original condition or opened by a buyer without permission.
- Product with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
- Perishable goods cannot be returned except a valid reason is raised at the point of delivery with affirmation from the dispatcher.
- Products damaged due to misuse.
- Products in food, vegetable, fruits and nuts categories.