Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up an account with NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
NaturesHealthMarket.Com.Ng performs the following processing operations: collecting, registering, organizing, storing, adapting, modifying, extracting, consulting, using and, in some cases, transmitting to third parties on an exclusive and regulated basis a commercial contract that assures the security and confidentiality of the data , as well as respecting the user’s rights, personal data of Site Users to administer, maintain, improve and obtain information about the services they offer, as well as to prevent errors and leakage of information through their own IT network, violations of the law or contract terms.
Personal data will be provided by Users at their own option when creating a valid account on the site or subscribing to a service available on the site in order to benefit from the services and products offered through it. Some personal data such as name and surname, gender, date of birth, email address, telephone, profession, habits / preferences / behaviour, and other personal information are required to be logged on to the Site. The user is solely responsible for all data provided when creating the user account on the site
How We Use the Personal Information about Customers
User data may be shared with Nature’s
Health Market service providers, vendors, sellers, agents, and affiliates to
improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for
marketing research purposes and customer relationship management, it being
specified that some of those providers are located in the European Union, Asia,
Africa, the Americas, etc..
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive
- Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties.
- Emails asking you to review Nature’s Health Market and your purchase.
- Promotional emails, SMS and push notifications from Nature’s Health Market.
You may unsubscribe from promotional emails via a link provided in each mail. If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database, unsubscribe from emails and/or SMS, please email Customer Service
Cookies are unique
identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize
your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique
Nature’s Health Market uses Google Analytics for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Nature’s Health Market also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
Accuracy of the Personal Data provided to Nature’s Health Market
You declare and guarantee that you are the owner or have the necessary rights on the content that You transmit to Us; that at the time of its transmission the content is exact and true and the use of the content does not contravene any of our policies and will not be damaging or defamatory to any third party.
Security of Information about You
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Examples of Information Collected
- Personal data that we collect: Name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, geographic location data and address, mailing address, social media link. The grounds for collecting these data: Personal Data Collection Purposes: To provide access to content and answers to questions and requests submitted by the online user for the transmission of communications, offers and benefits consisting of access to services and products. How and when to collect data: Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
- Personal data we collect: Cookies, time stamps (date and time of access), site browsing history. The grounds for collecting these data: 1), 6). The purposes of personal data collection: To monitor site traffic and access history, to achieve the content hierarchy and identify the most relevant content for the user. How and when to collect data:Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
- Personal Data We Collect: Health Data – Explicit information explicitly posted by the user on the site, about medical history, symptoms, and medical information preferences about health and health topics. Grounds for collecting these data: 1)The purpose of collecting personal data is to: Provide access to services and health products in accordance with the user’s request by automatically creating profiles designed to determine the specific content appropriate to the User. The services and communications are established solely on the basis of data submitted by the User, which is solely responsible for their accuracy. The user is solely responsible for all medical and health information submitted to benefit from the services or products offered on the site. How and when to collect data: Within the secured database, up to expressing the explicit wipe of the user or up to 10 years after the last activity of the user on the site. After the 10 years, the data will be electronically anonymized.
- Information you give us: You provide most of such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Nature’s Health Market or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
- Automatic information: Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers ; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, though, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our numbers. We may also use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies (also known as Flash Local Shared Objects), or similar data on certain parts of our Web site for fraud prevention and other purposes.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
How to store your personal data, location, retention period. We will store your personal data for a period that does not exceed the time required to meet the purposes for which the data is processed and, in cases where we have a legal obligation to keep your personal data for a certain period of time, the retention will be the one stipulated by the law. Depending on the situation, this period will vary, ranging from 1 day to 10 years. In order to guarantee the right of the user to be protected in the processing of personal data, we are implementing, for certain categories of data of a sensitive nature or capable of affecting the rights in a significant manner, technical and organizational measures, to protect these personal data categories. With regard to health data undergoing automatic profile creation (for those situations where the User has explicitly expressed their consent), their special protection measures are performed through the server’s security level where these are stored data. The recipients of the personal data that we collect and process may also be third party companies empowered by Nature’s Health Market to ensure the fulfillment of the purposes and purposes of processing the personal data employed with each user. Data may be transmitted based on data-confidentiality and data security contracts to service providers or medical products, consultancy services and partner communication services, etc., for the explicit purpose of informing and educating the user, of delivering products and services in accordance with the personal data processing purposes established, on the basis of the user’s consent to the site, based on a contract with each of the partners. A full list of these partners is available to any interested person at its request.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
User rights on and exercise of personal data. In order to protect the data as high as possible, the user has a series of rights, which we briefly present in the following, and for any further details do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer staff using the following contact details: privacy(at)natureshealthmarket.com.ng, 15/17 Ogudu Road, Ojota, Lagos State, Phone Number 090 999 183 00.
Right of access. The user has the right to gain access to the personal data we process, as well as the right to obtain copies of them. At the request of the user, such copy will be provided subject to a charge corresponding to the extraction and formatting required for transmission. A copy of your personal data can be provided to you either in electronic or physical format, depending on your request and the nature of the requested date. In order to request information about personal data in the site and to request partial or total deletion of such data, the application needs to be addressed using email@example.com or send a letter by post or courier to the registered office. The user is also entitled to obtain any additional relevant information (such as the reason for the processing of personal data, the categories of personal data we collect, information on the processing and disclosure of such data, and any other such information).
Right to data rectification. The user has the right to obtain rectification of any inaccuracies regarding his / her personal data processed by us. He / She also has the right to obtain the completion of any personal data that is incomplete. Any user is encouraged to contact the site at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever they notice that there is inaccuracy with their personal data or that their personal data processed by Nature’s Health Market is incomplete.
Right to delete data. The user is entitled to delete personal data. This right is not an absolute right, which means that the law establishes certain limitations on the right to be forgotten.
d) Right to Restrict Data Processing. The user has the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of his personal data that we collect and process, especially if he or she contests the accuracy of the data, if the data processing is illegal or if such processing is no longer necessary, according to the law.
e) The right to object. The user has the right to object to the processing of personal data by us, especially if the processing is done for marketing purposes or for reasons related to the particular situation in which it is located, in which case the data must be anonymized in the shortest time since the objection is reported in the site’s database and their anonymization has to be confirmed by the user.
Right to withdrawal of consent
For personal data processed on the basis of consent, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, as easily as he has originally granted. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing we have made before withdrawing consent. The right to withdraw consent is not an absolute one, which means that there are cases in which data will not be deleted as a result of withdrawal of consent (for example, if personal data are used to comply with an obligation legal, public health or scientific research). Applying the withdrawal of consent shall be applied from the moment of its registration and the withdrawal of the consent shall be made within 3 months of registration.
The right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority
The user has the right to file a complaint with the NCC for Personal Data Processing with reference to the aspects concerning the processing of personal data by our Company.
Automated decision-making process, including profile creation and the right to require that decisions based on automatic data processing or that significantly affect individuals, not just computer.
Personal data is collected and processed through an automated decision-making process to personalize your business information and communications. The automated decision-making process involving health data is based on your express consent. Within these processes, your data is protected by special security measures such as data encryption and advanced database server security. If your object to automatic processing you should not use the site. By using the site you consent to the automatic processing of data by us.
Exercise of rights
For the user to be able to exercise the rights specified above, to ask us any questions about these rights or to ask for any of the provisions of this notice, please contact us at any time using the contact information.